** Exhibited at the VIIIth Annual Design Contest for Arts and Crafts 2003. Artesanías de Colombia, at Corferias. Bogotá – Colombia.
*Featured in: ENTRE OBJETOS 2003-2004, Universidad de los Andes’ School of Design, Bogotá DC. – Colombia.
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES 2003
Theme: Natural Fibers/ House and Bath Accesories
Concept by: Marcel Vesga
3d modelling, prototype and presentation by Marcel Vesga.
Prototype production support by: Astrid Guzmán, Luis Gabriel Gutiérrez, Sebastián Pizarro.
• Design for relaxation: furniture or accesories in Natural Fibers (wood).
• Design made in three modular pieces.
• Easy to pile-up, durable, moisture resistant, not exclusively decorative but functional.
• Included within the design guidelines a furniture/ accessories for relaxation.
• Made in a traditional craftsmanship material (Guayacán).
• Design a product which could be easily integrated into the local productive chain developed with one of the Artesanias de Colombia members.
• Different styles and materials alternatives.