FINDEX. Nov, 2011 – March, 2013
Project: UI/ UX Design and implementation for the FINDEX website.
Theme: Mockup, design and implement the HTML+CSS layout and interface for the php platform.
Concept by: Marcel Vesga.
UI/ UX – Web design and implementation by Marcel Vesga.
FINDEX (Financial Data Exchange) offers a free bulletin board style advertising system where potential sellers and buyers can find partners for a trade of securities.
• Create a user friendly interface for both beginner and expert traders.
• Break the digital divide for the newcomers into the market of illiquid assets.
• Design a dynamic HTML based website.
• Integrate the website design style with the newly created corporate image and ready-made php platform.
• Translate developer and client requirements into usable web designs.
• Create new functionalities for the website.
• Design the complete user experience on the website.
• Mockup interface design and interaction.
• HTML+CSS Layout design and implementation.
• Sketch, propose and re-design different user scenarios.
• Constant re-design of the interfaces.
• Compatibility and HTML performance debugging.
• Constantly create and update the different design tasks including creation of icons, illustrations.
• Pre-production, production and post-production of support videos (Planning, concept, scripting, storyboarding, illustration, animation, editing, translation).
• Support in SEO strategies and social media implementation (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube).