Augmented Reality application to compare Hearing aids’ sizes.
Berlin – Germany
Theme: UI/UX+design an interactive AR application for Hearing Aids
Concept UI/UX + product Design by: Marcel Vesga
UI development + implementation by: hear.com
First time Hearing Aid users have in most cases never seen a Hearing Aid before they step into the process of acquiring one. This feature aimed to show the evolution of Hearing Aids by comparing models across decades, and their improvements in size reduction.
- Product – UX/ UI design of an interactive native AR application for Hearing Aids (iOS + Android)
- From user story definition, paper prototypesto design and implementation of interactive prototypes of the user interface.
- Sketch, propose, and design different user scenarios; iterate the interface and user experience after user testings.
- Constantly create and update the different tasks including storyline, interactions, iconography and interaction guidelines.
- Handling, adapting and standardizing 3D models in supported formats.
- Assessment in User Interactions for Augmented Reality in native platforms like ARKit + ARCore
Defining a simplified onboarding flow and user guidance to place a Virtual Hearing Aid in an Augmented Reality environment.
Definition of main user interactions with virtual Hearing Aid.
Defining Augmented Reality User Goals.
Extended interactions with virtual Hearing Aids.