Universidad de los Andes 2006
Concept design for a Positional/ Indicative/Finding/Tracking System For the National Natural Parks System (Colombia)
Theme: Systems Design
Concept by: Tania Espinoza, Felipe Kattah, Marcel Vesga
3d model by: Marcel Vesga
• Develop a system based on nowadays problematics in the Colombian territory.
• Contemplate systems, sub-systems and pieces in the design.
• Analize the system from political, social, economical and environmental macro – systems.
• Prospective concept design for an electronic device.
• Helps and supports the Natural heritage sightseeing (fauna and flora) at the National Parks through a tracking software and GPS capabilities.
• Made of biodegradable materials which will biodegrade at the end of the Life Cycle.
• Human powered: works within LAN and PAN networks reducing in this way the redundancy of energy and data inputs and outputs.